Lost in - Berlin

today i would like to show you something a little bit different. well it has still something to do with travel and berlin, but it is more something i discovered and i would love to share with you.

source lostin

i heard about lost in already in the beginning of this year. and i have to say that i quickly got addicted. they are city travel guides with a vibe to them that i really like. starting from the paper they use, to the design and the content. it is just the right amount of text and photos with great tips.

until now they came up with many cities and places already: copenhagen - playa cavallet - lisbon - ibiza - los angeles - stockholm - frankfurt - new york city - barcelona - milan - vienna - london - amsterdam - paris - berlin

i myself own paris and berlin as a printed version but i will for sure get all the others as well. it is a great reading if you are on the plane and you are travelling to one of those destinations. i can't wait to see what else they will publish this year.

you can find them in stores, but also order them online as a printed version or get the mobile app.

source lostin

find lost in:

website

facebook

instagram

BecBoop (Thursday, 25 August 2016 14:49)

I visited Berlin for the first time earlier this year and really enjoyed exploring the city. Although it was a quick trip! I really want to do more travelling so would consider picking up these guides :)

Sudipto De (Thursday, 25 August 2016 14:56)

These guides look really awesome for the newbie traveller. :)

Cat (Thursday, 25 August 2016 15:06)

I'm going to Germany next month and will for sure visit Berlin! I'm actually considering picking one of these up. Very interesting blog post, keep it up honey

Sydney Fashion Hunter (Thursday, 25 August 2016 15:08)

What a cool idea! They seem to have a great selection of cities. I've never been to Berlin but I hope to get there on day.

Punita (Thursday, 25 August 2016 15:10)

Sounds interesting..thanks for the share. Will be on the lookout next travels

Andi (Thursday, 25 August 2016 15:26)

I wonder if there's a lost in Taipei...or maybe I should write one. I always get lost there. Thanks for the tip! (And I love the name of your blog! I'm blonde too and always have those moments!)

Sophia DeBruin (Thursday, 25 August 2016 16:47)

This is so cool! I'm definitely checking this out as I'm moving to Berlin in about a week! The design is also so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing! They should also do one for Toronto and Budapest! - Sophia from http://sophiawithoutborders.com

Alessandra (Thursday, 25 August 2016 16:52)

Sounds like I need to get to Berlin!

Maja | Mexatia (Thursday, 25 August 2016 17:01)

Thanks for sharing! I love how they look..

BigCityGirl (Friday, 26 August 2016 11:04)

I love the design and quirkiness of the Lost In Guides, it surely reflects the artistic side of Berlin.

Stacey (Monday, 26 September 2016 15:44)

Sweet! Will keep a look out for these guide books they look fantastic! Berlin is definitely on my bucket list!

Christina Guan (Monday, 26 September 2016 19:43)

I'm not usually a guidebook person but I definitely love admiring beautiful design and I am OBSESSED with the covers of these! They're so fresh-looking, and even just by looking at them I get a feel for the kind of content they would provide (e.g. cool, hip recommendations and not just the typical tourist stuff). Nice find!

Caitlin (Tuesday, 27 September 2016 02:19)

I just had a quick squizz at the Berlin guide - they look pretty cool! Did you find it really useful with getting around the city?

Raphael Alexander Zoren (Tuesday, 27 September 2016 04:40)

I absolutely love Berlin! One of my favorite cities ever!!!! :D

Tania Mukherjee (Tuesday, 27 September 2016 06:47)

I did not knew about this! Thanks for the post, I think I should get my copy now! Also, is it possible for me to contribute content for them about my city?

Kathy (Tuesday, 27 September 2016 10:41)

Berlin is amazing. I like the sounds of these guides and the name seems very fittng for me as I get lost everywhere! I will definitely look at them for my next trip. Thanks for sharing.

Arnav Mathur (Saturday, 01 October 2016 10:24)

These guides look interesting and insightful. I'll make sure to gram them for my trip overseas.